watch the mellon collies blossom

----z-elektripaber

pühapäev, aprill 24, 2005

 

õudne inimkond

"...like some raging hard horny Mephistopheles
came for my soul."
- (Placebo) - Brian Molko - Then the Clouds Will Open for Me -

-x-x-x-

The Dartmoth Review: I read an interview where you said that human nature is intrinsically evil. Do you really think that?

Bret Easton Ellis: I can't believe someone's reminding me that I said that. It's so weird. I believe that we are very flawed, as animals, and that our circuitry is very flawed, and the way we construct society and our needs are completely at odds.

TDR: What specifically do you think is wrong?

BEE: I think we're basically animals apart, and more often than not, we feel oppressed by the lack of choices, but that shouldn't be the way it is. There should be much more of a sense of freedom.

TDR: Do you think that goes from the top down?

BEE: Nirvana is unattainable. What life teaches you is that everything is about unattainability. I really think that human beings are more about suffering than anything else. At the same time, you try to find things that make you happy. You know, I really sound too sappy when I talk about this stuff. I should start being like, “Evil is good! Cannibalism - thumbs up! Vampires - love them!”

- The Dartmouth Review - The Making of an Anti-Hero: An Interview with Bret Easton Ellis by Ram Murali - April 21, 1999 -

-x-x-x-

kas headus ja kurjus kuuluvad tegelikult kokku, et üheks saades muutuda millekski ülevaks või on need kaks asja mõeldud alatiseks eraldi olema lihtsalt selleks, et anda teineteisele kaalu?

ja juba ma kahetsengi kogu selle postituse tekitamist.
las olla ja las kaob.

Comments:
vägev! aitäh, jim, aitäh, august. elu ja teater on oma headuse tõttu väga väärt tunda, näha ja kogeda (vähemalt täna).hea tunne oli tehasest koju jalutada. jääb vaid loota, et sa ei pea mulle mu lubadust meelde tuletama;)
...ühesõnaga olete ühe võimsa teoga hakkama saanud. austusväärne.
 
Postita kommentaar

<< Home